- Create consciousness: it makes you more conscious of your culture and to appreciate it even more.
- Develop values: you will learn values such as respect and tolerance, since you will discover a lot of differences between others cultures and yours.
- Experience: since you’re going to be totally exposed to other cultures, you will learn and share with different people to you.
- Develop skills: being in a place out of your comfort zone, you will have to develop the capacity to adapt to any environment and to learn to communicate and express yourself a lot better.
- Difficulty in adapting to be out of your comfort zone
- Wanting to change your personal roots for others. When this happens the identity of the own culture get lost.
- When you are in a place different to your own house, you can be careless with the food you eat and this could affect your health.
- You can be disorganized with the money and spend more than expected.
Also take a look at this blog: Tips to Meet People who Speak other Languages
Digital Content Creator
Get connected and inspired with more of our blogs
Reggae music was popularized in different parts of the world thanks for its main musical exponent Bob Marley who promoted the Rastafarian love and peace from Jamaica culture through his songs. It has generated the acceptance and recognition of that culture in the worldwide.
When university studies are carried out, not everyone have the fortune to dedicate themselves totally to them. Since in some way, many people must contribute in their homes to cover certain economic expenses that studying implies; therefore, it is important to study and work at the same time.
One of the most visited destinations in the world is undoubtedly Southeast Asia, as it is among the favorites of the backpackers of the world thanks to its low costs, history, folklore, landscapes and the opportunity to improvise, that gives this experience a little bit of spicy.