2. Treatment and Purpose
- Keep communication with users and visitors.
- Carry out market studies and research that lead to continuous improvement of Bilingual (mobile app).
- Promote Bilingual (mobile application) with users and visitors through advertising campaigns in the different communication channels.
3. Data Acquisition
- Names and surnames
- Date of birth
- Telephone and WhatsApp (If applicable)
As a Bilingual user, you understand and accept that the information specified above is public, such as: names and surnames, location, nationality, date of birth, gender, languages, pictures and interests. This information is and will be displayed on your personal profile, which is public only in the mobile app, and helps you as a user to be contacted or to contact other users under the proper use and always meeting the purpose of Bilingual as a social network to interact with others users culturally (based on shared interests) in order to practice, learn and/or teach languages or contact professional services related to languages such as tour guides and/or translators/interpreters. For more information, you can read our Terms and Conditions.
8. Professional Ethics
9. Rights and Duties of Owners
- To Know, update and rectify personal data.
- To request evidence of the authorization granted.
- To be informed, by request, regarding the use given to the personal data.
- To submit complaints to the Superintendencia de Industria y Comercio for infractions of the provisions of the Law.
- To revoke the authorization and request the elimination of the data.
10. Duties of Bilingual
- Keep the information under security measures to avoid adulteration, loss, inappropriate uses and unauthorized access.
- Manage and process the requests of owners in the response time established by law.
- Allow access to information only to personnel authorized by Bilingual under a confidentiality agreement.
- Report to the Superintendencia de Industria y Comercio violations of information security processes.